“Streetscape” is the term used to describe the design of spaces that are used by the public, usually corridors that carry vehicle or pedestrian traffic. Streetscapes include the hard surface structures like paving, but also include the planted areas like lawns and micro-amenities e.g. public seating, lighting and other decorative finishing.
Streetscape installs are a mix of standard landscape practice, garden bed and planting and also incorporate technical civil landscape infrastructure such as Strata cells technology
Evergreen Landcare has been instrumental in providing streetscape solutions for a number of high-profile amenities such as playgrounds, stadium landscaping and complete subdivisions like for instance the Anselmi Ridge Subdivision in Pukekohe.
Successful streetscapes go beyond the visual. In order to achieve the has a long term objective of the area, the streetscape has to be planned well from the outset, frequently requiring unique construction methods and versatile equipment that can cover both large areas and small or tight areas.
Working with Evergreen Landcare
The team at Evergreen Landcare is well-versed with the diversity of landscaping and planting requirements that are characteristic of streetscapes.
Successful streetscapes frequently require the kind of out-of-the-box thinking that our team reveres and where our experience can be proved to deliver outstanding results.
- Our team has the diverse experience required for successful streetscapes.
- We work for long-term success from the start so that we can always look back on a successful project.
- We understand the importance of good soil and surface preparation.
- We have a wide range of equipment that can handle both large and small or tight areas.
- Our team is agile and we understand the challenges that may be unique to each project.
- We work well as a team and with other contractors.